The Life You Really Want
When was the last time you sat down and really thought about it? It is too easy to let another week, month, year slip by without really thinking about the life we want to live. It is too easy to just let life happen to us. We don’t sit down often enough and think about how we are living. We continue to spend more time planning our annual vacations than we spend planning our lives. This has to change if we are to enjoy immense satisfaction personally and professionally. You can stumble into a moderately satisfying life, but to sustain and increase that satisfaction requires a strategic approach and some real work.
1. What do you like about your life as it is today?
2. What don’t you like about your life as it is today?
3. Do you feel trapped by any of the things that you don’t like about your life today?
4. If you went to the doctor next week and he told you that you were dying and had one year to live, what would you do for the next year?
5. If you inherited $10 billion, what would you do with the rest of your life, and what would you do with the money?
6. What is holding you back from the life you really want?
7. If you could change three things about your life, what would they be?