Digital Marketing Coordinator—Full Time
Blue Sparrow | 631 U.S. Highway 1, Suite 201 | North Palm Beach, FL 33408
Blue Sparrow is seeking to add a member to its dedicated team. The new member will assist the team in implementing and improving marketing plans for our products. The ideal candidate will have the versatility to handle a wide variety of tasks. If you are looking for an opportunity to make a significant contribution to a publishing business that positively impacts lives, this job is for you.
General Description: The Digital Marketing Coordinator will help plan and run marketing campaigns and will assist with minor design work. This role will report directly to the Director of Operations and Senior Graphic Designer depending on the project.
Some of Your Responsibilities Include
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess results against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Run campaigns for products on Amazon, Apple & Google Ads
- Identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Collaborate with teams and other vendor partners on digital projects such as video, photography and digital marketing assets
- Extraordinary skills in copywriting
Your Skills & Experience
- Experience working with marketing automation tools such as YouTube Ads, Google Ads, Amazon Ads, and Apple ads building out and designing ad campaigns, planning/scheduling campaigns and troubleshooting key word issues
- Minimum of 1 year in an office setting or Internship
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Products Suite
- Diligent & organized
- Strong Attention to Detail
- Excellent writing and speaking skills. Experience writing, editing, or creating effective communications to media including email and direct mail.
- Committed to the mission of Blue Sparrow and your own growth within it, coachable and eager to learn, perceptive and aware of how you interact with the rest of the team
Desirable but not required
- Familiarity with graphic design
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Digital Media, Communications or a related field.
Salary and Benefits
We offer a competitive salary with a generous benefits package including health, dental, vision, and retirement.
This position is located in North Palm Beach, FL. The successful candidate will be in the area or willing to relocate.
About Blue Sparrow
Mission: We publish books that change lives.
Vision: Our vision is to be an innovative leader in publishing by producing content that helps readers become a-better-version-of-themselves and leverages ever new forms of distribution.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.