Graphic Design Intern—Part Time or Full Time
Blue Sparrow | 631 U.S. Highway 1, Suite 201 | North Palm Beach, FL 33408
Blue Sparrow is seeking to add an intern to its dedicated team. The intern will work closely with the Senior Graphic Designer to assist in creating and executing various design projects and marketing assets. If you are looking for an opportunity to make a significant contribution to a publishing business that positively impacts lives, this job is for you.
General Description: The Graphic Design Intern will help develop and execute design concepts and assets. This role will report directly to the Senior Graphic Designer.
Some of Your Responsibilities Include:
- Using created book branding to create various assets
- Following book interior templates to typeset manuscripts
- Creating various digital/social assets
- Prepare files and complete work for pre-press
- Assist with administrative tasks as necessary
Your Skills & Experience:
- Current or recent enrollment in a 4-year graphic design degree program (or related field)
- Working knowledge/proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator)
- Collaboration skills
- Coachable – ability to take/follow direction
- Detail oriented
- Organized – ability to handle a variety of tasks
- Quick learner
Salary and Benefits
We offer a competitive salary with a generous benefits package including health, dental, vision, and retirement.
This position is remote or located in office in North Palm Beach, FL.
About Blue Sparrow
Mission: We publish books that change lives.
Vision: Our vision is to be an innovative leader in publishing by producing content that helps readers become a-better-version-of-themselves and leverages ever new forms of distribution.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.